It is not unusual for women, as a result of their early morning rush to find makeup blotches on their clothes. Neither is it rare to find makeup stains on ones bedding, especially when women are too lazy to wash off their makeup before they snuggle up in bed!
2. Dampen the stain and rub with bar soap, dishwashing liquid, or liquid laundry detergent. Then rub the stain between thumbs. Rinse well.
3. Repeat step 2 until no more stain can be removed.
4. If the stain remains, especially if the makeup is oily, soak in a sudsy mixture of water and detergent for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse well.
5. If the stain remains, treat with a laundry pre-soak (spot stain remover).
6. Launder according to instructions on label.
Note: These tips will not only remove eyeliner but any makeup that has stained fabric.